- Returns may be made for any reason within 3 (three) days of delivery. Should you wish to return or exchange your purchase, please email Carrie (email@example.com) within 3 (three) days of receipt for a return authorization.
- Garment(s) must be safely packaged and shipped back in an unworn & unaltered condition with all tags attached within 7 (seven) days of delivery to the buyer. Once the garment(s) is received and its condition is verified, a refund will be processed, less shipping charges. A notification will be sent to the email address on file for your order when this process is complete. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted without a return authorization or once this exchange period has expired; no exceptions will be made. This strict timeline is in place due to the fact that our inventory is of special occasion nature and is sold on a consignment basis; we are not a traditional retailer.
- Feel free to ship your returned merchandise at your own discretion, but we do encourage you to use a form of delivery confirmation and insurance, as the responsibility of the item(s) is yours, at this point. You’re welcome to reuse the box in which your order arrived.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- This return policy applies only to purchases made online; all sales are FINAL at a show or event.
- Any alterations made to a garment will result in a final sale.
Other frequently asked questions:
Can I try on a jacket before I pay for it?
We are often asked about "trying on" a garment. We require a completed purchase with payment in full prior to shipping and you have the option of returning it in the event it doesn't fit your needs; please refer to our return policy above. Click here to view our show schedule if you prefer to shop in person.
Do you accept payments or offer layaway?
We do not offer layaway or payment plans but we do accept all major credit cards and PayPal. You may complete your purchase using your credit card and make monthly payments to your financial institution.
Do you accept trades?
We do not accept trades but are happy to review your items as possible consignment pieces. Simply email us with photos and a brief description of your clothing, including the name of the designer who made them.
Do you accept offers of a lower price?
We prefer to take a no-hassle approach to pricing and do not negotiate. We do not feel that prices should be based on your ability to negotiate; if a consignor is willing to accept a lower price for a garment, we clearly and openly price it that way for everyone. This straight-forward approach allows our clients to buy and consign with us confidently knowing that they'll always receive a quality product and quality service at a fair price.
Can you hold an item for me?
In fairness to all of our clients and consignors, every garment is for sale on a first come, first serve basis and we do not hold anything.