Your show clothing is such an important purchase and Just Peachy wants you to love how you look in the show ring. While we provide excellent quality photos and detailed descriptions to help you make your decision, we understand that sometimes a garment doesn’t fit or just isn’t perfect for you… and that’s ok! Returns are no fun for anyone so we encourage you to ask any questions you may have prior to making your purchase. Just Peachy offers a return policy with the following guidelines:
Online Purchases: Returns of non-clearance items may be made for any reason within 3 (three) days of delivery. Should you wish to return or exchange your purchase, please email Carrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 (three) days of receipt for a return authorization. Please note that if you select Shop Pay Installments as your payment method at checkout, this will result in a FINAL SALE.
CLEARANCE items are a FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All returns will incur a non-refundable restocking fee equal to 20% of the total order value.
- Purchases made using Shop Pay Installments are a FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.
- Garment(s) must be safely packaged and shipped back in an unworn & unaltered condition with all tags attached within 7 (seven) days of delivery to the buyer. Once the garment(s) is received and its condition is verified, a refund will be processed, less shipping charges and re-stocking fee. A notification will be sent to the email address on file for your order when this process is complete. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted without a return authorization or once this exchange period has expired; no exceptions will be made. This strict timeline is in place due to the fact that our inventory is of special occasion nature and is sold on a consignment basis; we are not a traditional retailer.
- Feel free to ship your returned merchandise at your own discretion, but we do encourage you to use a form of delivery confirmation and insurance (we highly recommend UPS), as the responsibility of the item(s) is yours, at this point. You’re welcome to reuse the box in which your order arrived.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- This return policy applies only to purchases made online; all sales are FINAL at a show or event.
- Any alterations made to a garment will result in a final sale.
- We do not accept partial payments or trades on any items.
- We are often asked about "trying" a garment. We require a completed purchase with payment in full prior to shipping and you have the option of returning it in the event it doesn't fit your needs. Please refer to our return policy above.
Because we cater to a highly specialized niche clientele and have such an active show schedule, we do not have a traditional storefront or retail location. If you'd like to shop in person, please visit our mobile showroom at any of these horse shows.