Returns, Shipping and Sizing
Your show clothing is such an important purchase and Just Peachy wants you to love how you look in the show ring. While we do our best to provide excellent quality photos and detailed descriptions to help you make your decision, we understand that sometimes a garment doesn’t fit or just isn’t perfect for you… and that’s ok! Returns are no fun for anyone so we encourage you to ask any questions you may have prior to making your purchase. Just Peachy offers a return policy with the following guidelines:
Returns may be made for any reason within 3 (three) days of delivery. Should you wish to return or exchange your purchase, please email Carrie (email@example.com) within 3 (three) days of receipt for a return authorization.
Garment(s) must be safely packaged and shipped back in an unworn & unaltered condition with all tags attached within 7 (seven) days of delivery to the buyer. Once the garment(s) is received and its condition is verified, a refund will be processed, less shipping charges. A notification will be sent to the email address on file for your order when this process is complete. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted without a return authorization or once this exchange period has expired; no exceptions will be made. This strict timeline is in place due to the fact that our inventory is of special occasion nature and is sold on a consignment basis; we are not a traditional retailer.
Feel free to ship your returned merchandise at your own discretion, but we do encourage you to use a form of delivery confirmation and insurance, as the responsibility of the item(s) is yours, at this point. You’re welcome to reuse the box in which your order arrived.
All shipping charges are non-refundable.
This return policy applies only to purchases made online; all sales are FINAL at a show or event.
Any alterations made to a garment will result in a final sale.
Sales Tax applies to all Ohio residents.
We do not accept payments or trades on any items.
We are often asked about "trying" a garment. We require a completed purchase with payment in full prior to shipping and you have the option of returning it in the event it doesn't fit your needs. Please refer to our return policy above.
Because we cater to a highly specialized niche clientele and have such an active show schedule, we do not have a traditional storefront or retail location. If you'd like to shop in person, please visit our mobile showroom at any of these horse shows.
- Note about pricing: Just Peachy is highly selective during the consignment process and only accepts high-quality pieces made by the top designers in the horse show industry. The majority of our gently used pieces have only been worn a handful of times and are in excellent, like-new condition. We prefer to take a no hassle approach to pricing. We do not feel that prices should be based on your ability to negotiate; if a consignor is willing to accept a lower price for a garment, we clearly and openly price it that way for everyone. This straight-forward approach allows our clients to buy and consign with us confidently knowing that they'll always receive a quality product and quality service at a fair price.
- We ship items promptly once an order is received with most orders being shipped within 2-3 business days. In the event we are at a show and unable to expedite your order immediately, we will contact you directly to notify you of the anticipated shipping date. Please refer to our show schedule to view dates when we may experience slight delays in shipping.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking numbers are provided. Priority offers delivery to most parts of the United States in 3-4 business days from our Ohio location. Express service is also available upon request; additional fees may apply.
- PayPal orders will only be shipped to PayPal confirmed addresses.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
We also suggest that you keep an open mind to alterations. The fit required in the show ring is so specific that it can be difficult to find a perfect fit right off the hanger- especially when purchasing a used garment. It is best to work in person with a local seamstress for alterations. If you don't know of someone in your area, we suggest contacting bridal shoppes (not to be confused with "bridle"- ha!) or dry cleaners for recommendations.
- Bust: Show garments are sized based on your bust measurement around the fullest part, while wearing the same undergarments you'd wear to show. Please note: this measurement is NOT the same as your bra size. For example, a 34B bra size is typically around a 36-37" bust measurement.
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part or your natural waistline. This is much higher than the area where your casual/street clothing pants or jeans will sit.
- Shoulder Width: Measure across the top of your back, from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. If no one is available to help you, you can measure a garment that currently fits you by laying it flat, going across the back from shoulder seam to shoulder seam.
- Sleeve Length: Measure from the point of your shoulder to the point where you would like the sleeve to end. We suggest placing your arms into show position and measuring around your bent elbow.
- Back Length: Measure down the center of the back from the base of the neck/collar to the finished hem.
- Pants- waist: Measure your natural waistline keeping in mind that showmanship pants are longer/higher waisted and won't hit you where jeans usually do.
- Inseam: Measure the inside length of your leg from the crotch to the floor while wearing boots.
Just Peachy has an extensive client list that reaches around the world and our clients are always looking for stylish, high quality designer show apparel. If you'd like Just Peachy to sell your gently used designer show clothing on consignment, please email Carrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) with photos and brief descriptions of your items, including the name of the designer who made them. Upon review of your items, we will send you a contract to include when you ship them to us. Just Peachy also accepts consignments at most horse shows so feel free to bring them along when you visit us at a show. Once an item sells, we send you a check... it's that simple!