Jackets, Shirts & Tops
- Due to the customized nature of show apparel and specific fit required in the arena, there is no "cookie cutter" sizing standard for this type of apparel. In effort to simplify your shopping experience, we estimate each garment size small/medium/large but it is imperitive that you refer to the actual measurements provided for each garment.
- Bust: Show garments are sized based on your bust measurement around the fullest part of the chest, while wearing the same undergarments you'd wear to show. **Please note: this measurement is NOT the same as your bra size** For example, a 34B bra size is typically around a 36-37" bust measurement.
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part or your natural waistline. This is much higher than the area where your casual/street clothing pants or jeans will sit.
- Shoulder Width: Measure across the top of your back, from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. If no one is available to help you, you can measure this same area on a garment that currently fits you by laying it flat.
- Sleeve Length: Measure from the point of your shoulder to the point where you would like the sleeve to end. We suggest placing your arms into show position and measuring around your bent elbow.
- Back Length: Measure down the center of the back from the base of the neck/collar to the finished hem.
- Waist: Measure your natural waistline, keeping in mind that showmanship pants are longer/higher waisted and won't sit where your jeans usually do.
- Inseam: Measure the inside length of your leg from the crotch to the floor while wearing boots.